LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASM Khan   04 October 2020

Sale deed

whether Sale Deed of 1993 can be null n void in 2019?

Learning

7 Replies

ajay sethi (lawyer)     04 October 2020

Your claim would be barred by limitation 

what were you doing for 16 years 

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     04 October 2020

what is your problem?  There is no clarity in your query.  State clear facts.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 October 2020

What is the basis and why do you intend to get the sale deed be declared "null and void" after 16 years ?

No facts posted, hence your problem can not be considered, analysed and opined by experts on this platform.

You may seek service of a local prudent lawyer for better analyses of document/ facts vis-a'-vis problem, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 October 2020

If it is a fraud and the knowledge of fraud to the affected party is within 3 years, a declaration suit can be filed for cancellation of such sale deed, convincing submission for exceeding the limitation period.  Experts can state as to the mutual link in between declaration suit on fraud and possession, and limitation period if possession is with you and when if it is lost.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     05 October 2020

Originally posted by : ASM Khan
whether Sale Deed of 1993 can be null n void in 2019?

1. YES .... it is possible SUBJECT to various parameters which may include lack of Stamp Duty, Registration Fees, fraudulent transactions, invalid properties etc.... 

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Shashi Dhara   05 October 2020

It is not 16years 26years so I advice you to  keep quiet for another 26yearsand let your grand children can claim for justice.you simply go and engage notorious advocate filling his pocket with rs2000 pink notes bundle  to his pocket.surely he will give life todead cases and win the case.i have very  well experience in this type of cases.of that type advocates.

JAYANTA KUMAR DAS (Querist)     06 October 2020

If fraud sale deed was done with forged signature of transferor and witness in political influence to capture the plot, is it not be illegal transfer ? Can the theme of the judgement of Ramajanmabhoomi Case be brought here ? Though I don’t have document, but fact is true,

in Champadanga – 712401, a big lodge was constructed more than 30 years back on the plot of PWD with all necessary fraud documents. Lodge owner drew loan from banks to run the lodge. Against notice of PWD to vacate lodge, lodge owner moved Calcutta High Court and Supreme Court one by one. In both courts the lodge owner lost and recently the lodge is demolished by PWD.

I am a final year LL.B. student also. It is my curiosity for knowledge.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register