Can an advocate become legal representative of her spouse?


Originally posted by : Kishor Mehta
It appears that you keep on submitting questions without referring to the replies offered. Please read the replies of experts before forming subsequent questions. 

As none of the answers fully answer my query, so I couldn't figure out whom yo exact query is...if a person feels abused by anyone, is he or she bound to respond to that abusive person? Can the abused person authorise someone else to communicate on his/her behalf to the abusive person so that no unpleasant situation occurs due to direct communication? Does it require any written authorization letter, that 'this person from now on can communicate any necessary facts or information on behalf of me (the abused one)? ' as the spouse is an advocate the abusive person is avoiding him, as he can not pass offensive comments on him. But how not to affect discussion process and avoid cat fight in a discussion table?



I hope it is now clear to you.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x