Manish Yadav   22 September 2020

online gambling legal or illegal

I want to know online gambling is legal or illegal in india

Learning

8 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     22 September 2020

Originally posted by : Manish Yadav
I want to know online gambling is legal or illegal in india

1. Are you asking this for purposes of Starting an Online Gambling in India   .OR.  Are you a victim of Online Gambling.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

sir I am in a problm a person send me her details and tell to make my online gambling Account and he send me payment and he stole money from anywhere and her boss call me and tell me return my otherwise I will put case on you and nobody help you on this

sir I am in a problm a person send me her details and tell to make my online gambling Account and he send me payment and he stole money from anywhere and her boss call me and tell me return my otherwise I will put case on you and nobody help you on this

1. You have fallen for a swindling racket, jointly by the person & the boss, to frame you.

2. You are advised to file a Police FIR against the person and the boss describing all the events. You have to do this to safe guard yourself, against the illegal business.

but sir I am make gambling Account for her police take action on me or not

but sir I am make gambling Account for her police take action on me or not

1. IF you do not file Police FIR and hide, THEN whenever there is a police inquiry, you will also be held guilty of gambling and other cheating offences.  Think about this.

sir could u send me your whatsapp number sir please

avadhesh Paliwal   23 October 2020

Please immidiately inform the police office of your nearest and tell them all thing truely please go with any prudent lawyer in police station.

Sachin gupta   18 June 2023

Want to make money by offering virtual project management services? <a href="https://cdnnd.com/srv.html?id=5530068&pub=2656477" target="_blank">click here</a> and uncover strategies to help businesses manage and execute projects remotely.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register