Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raja (owner)     20 September 2020

False report by Govt. officer HR&CE TamilNadu

Dear experts,
I purchased a property in 2011 based on will. In will it clearly states that item.no 2
can be sold for the development of item.no 1 mutt property. Seller doesn't develop the property. Later he sold the mutt property also. HR&CE issued ban on registration regarding the property of item.no 1 on 2018. But Asst. Commissioner HR&CE by submitting a report to Head of registration department states that, " I have sold the property to X". I acknowledge that the property is not sold to anybody till today. By referring the Asst. Commissioner report my registration is declined by sub registrar. Kindly advise me
1. How to get rid out of the issue.
2. What action can be initiated against Asst. Commissioner HR&CE.
Regard
Raja.

Learning

2 Replies

S.JEEVAGAN, Madurai. (Advocate, High court )     20 September 2020

First send a written representation to both  HR & CE and the registration department. If your representation is not considered positively within a reasonable period of time, then you can file a writ petition seeking for the writ of certiorarified mandamus, i.e., (writs of Certiorari and Mandamus) in the high court.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 September 2020

Please understand that at the best the guidance given by the members on very, very limited facts as a  first aid only.   You have to take the guidance of local advocates in complicated matters. No amount of guidance in on line forums in simple sentences without looking into documents/facts can help you. The forum has limitations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register