LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Charan Vittaz   31 August 2020

Closed the Pathway to My Farming Land

Hi i have a farming land of 20 acres which is sourounded by other village farming lands.

I was using a 300 feet pathway of a neighbor to enter my farming land since 20+ Years.

Now it is closed and not allowing me to cultivate in My Farming Land.

Kindly help me to resolve the Pathway Issue & guide me how and where to raise a complaint regarding the issue.

Thanks in advance!

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     31 August 2020

At his best, he allowed you to date.  so amicably settle the issue.  Otherwise, consult a local lawyer.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 September 2020

Amicable settlement may be preferred since the land of passage is his personal and not a public land.

However, to explore possibility of easement right you may file a case before appropriate jurisdictional revenue authorities /  civil court through a local prudent lawyer

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 September 2020

prescripttive easement allows someone other than the original property owner to gain the rights to use a property. Prescripttive easements often arise on rural land when landowners fail to realize part of their land is being used, perhaps by a neighbor.Apr 16, 2020

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 September 2020

If the pathway was being used in the past, what is the reason for this new development?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register