Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sapna Dani   30 August 2020

How to file for mutual consent divorce during pandemic

Hi All,

I need an advice on how to file for 1st petition for mutual consent divorce. He does not live here and given the situation he won't be coming here for next 3-4 months minimum.
We got married in Jan 2019 and due to our personal differences I left the home in April 2019 and not living with each other since then.

Can anyone please help us to understand the procedure of mutual consent divorce during the pandemic?

Learning

4 Replies

NIKKI NEMO   30 August 2020

I think, you need to apply in the court, because court is running through video confrencing

hwcolz   03 September 2020

At that point it is fundamental to comprehend it is clear to get free Robux. There are a couple of ways that you can give a shot to make it genuine.   free roux hack The first is to join the developers club. When you become an individual from the club, you are guaranteed of accepting a day by day payment.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     04 September 2020

as per my knowlege some district courts are not taking any new civil case,
check for your court where you residing or want to file case in that court,

if working is going or even clerical working is running, you can submit your petition,

hackadayz   07 September 2020

Our gathering enjoys only the best developers,    hay day generator  so don't an exemption to moreover any sort of senseless malware that can change your cell phone into scrap.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register