Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Athish   21 August 2020

Want to recover money from cheated girl friend....

my girl friend cheated me and moves back with her ex...instead i gave her a lot of i dont need the girl who cheated me...but i want my money back...i am having all the prof of transaction and prof for she cheated me and making some drama can i recover money from her with the penalty?

 6 Replies

seshadri dubey (none)     21 August 2020

Better to leave the lust of money otherwise you might be further booked with 417 and 376 of IPC, and on that occassion you will have part with larger amount of money.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     21 August 2020

Forgive and forget.

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     21 August 2020

It is better and in your future interest to leave the matter at this stage. It is of no use to get the money back from your ex..... otherwise she may made several complaints against you and you will be dragged in Courts for years togeather.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 August 2020

You have learnt a costly lesson by paying appropriate fees.  Ignore and thankful for getting to know about the person well in advance without much damage.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     21 August 2020

If you have really decided to teach a lesson and recover the money invested / paid by you, you may issue legal demand notice through a prudent local lawyer for refund of the money outstanding in her account.

Follow it by initiation of a suit for recovery in the appropriate jurisdictional court.

Note: Do not leave her (your ex-girl friend) and succumb to her illegal tactics of pressure, if you dare to retaliatory litigation, which may include complaint with accusation of rape and/or cheating. 

Sudhir Kumar (Dy Director)     22 August 2020

You should forgive yourself and consider yourself the luckiest man.


Merely by giving gift you did not purchase her that you have to realise.


Any adverse step against her will prompt her to file true/false cases against you and many new provisions of IPC (mostly unbailable) will attract in this case and your next phase of you life is going top be miserable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query