LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya Prakash Patnaik   14 August 2020

i am very tharating from 3 persons

hi i takes loan from 3 persons , that person's now threatening me and family.. i don't skip, but need to time, they are listen to my problem so what I do. i need to protect family .
if any problems i facing on courts but they are nusence at my home

Learning

9 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 August 2020

Settle the issue with financier amicably.

No legal issue is involved in the statement for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 August 2020

Approach to police if your life is under threat and never borrow from Sharks in future.

KS Johal   14 August 2020

You would need to raise the issue with the local Police.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     14 August 2020

1. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like Threatening, Cheating, Intimidation, Fraud, Breach of Trust, Mischief etc.... against ALL the person/s, supported with all relevant supporting Documents, Evidences & Witnesses.

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet.  The said Person/s may come down for settlement.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Surya Prakash Patnaik   14 August 2020

thank you so much all. but now courts are not opened due to corona, so what I do, other party have political support, i need to save family. i ready to die. but family want safe, daily harassment family not sleep. i don't understand what I do.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     15 August 2020

Originally posted by : Surya Prakash Patnaik
thank you so much all. but now courts are not opened due to corona, so what I do, other party have political support, i need to save family. i ready to die. but family want safe, daily harassment family not sleep. i don't understand what I do.

1. Court maybe not opened.  BUT Police Station is always open. File FIR as suggested earlier.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

KS Johal   15 August 2020

I have already advised you previously that you need to go to your local police station and file an FIR immediately.

Surya Prakash Patnaik   23 August 2020

hi sir I am surya prakash. from vizag. i am facing problem last 5 months. i take loan from 3 persons last year. for business use, but I lose everything. but I will pay some amount. one fine corona effect starts payment stopped from my side, due no income, no property, nothing from my self and family side. very tight to feeding. they are too much herass and repeat calls and message non stop, and calls to all my family members. i will pay when I do job. and private chitti income to i will pay to all. but that person not here my words. my family full disturbing this. my mother sick this problem. i apply case in PS but there done settlement, right as others positive vibes.( bcoz others know political person ) written in 2 months time only. but now time was done, i told that time I don't have money, but he is not accepted..

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 August 2020

You have received enough guidance.   IN money matters, the lenders may not heed to kindness and counselling as they are accustomed to such tactics from some defiant borrowers.   Except making a complaint to Police for protection, you can do nothing and you must endeavour to clear the borrowings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register