Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kanak Kumar   12 August 2020

Not relieve after fulfill service of 10 yrs in army postal service

sir , I have completed my 11 yrs
service in army postal service but this corps not relieve me to my division,so I have to face out my family problems last 5 yrs.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 August 2020

Ask your friend or relative to file RTI Application and seek information on reasons for not relieving you.    Infact you have the right to seek such orders and reasons for not relieving you from your superior authority.

Application dt.13th Aug,2020 seeking information under RTI Act.

Before: Central Public Information Officer, Army postal services,................

Fee: Postal order No....for Rs.10/- fvg.Accounts officer, Army Postal service,...........

Applicant:...............................

Subject on information sought:  Resignation of Shri..................................No.........................presently working at......................................as............................  Submitted resignation on.........................................   Reasons for not relieving him from services.

Information solicited:

1. Please provide all correspondence/documents/office notes that states the reasons for not accepting the resignation and reasons for not relieving him even after 5 years after such resignation.

2.The laid down norms and time frame within which the employer is bound to accept/reject such resignation and communicate to the employee.

3.The reasons for not communicating the reasons to the employee.

Applicant.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 August 2020

you can submit your grievance to the following authorities.

The head of Army Postal Service is the Additional Director General Army Postal Service at Army Headquarters in the rank of Major General. He is assisted by Deputy Director General Army Postal Service in the rank of Brigadier at Army Headquarters

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register