LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Maintenance and dv case on husband

in September 2019 my husband left me in delhi and stop contacting me, with all my savings and my gold ornaments.. I lodge an FIR against my husband and in laws, and police booked the case under 498a.. For this case chargesheet has been not submitted till now... After that i have registered a case of DV, maintenance case and RCR.. And for 406, due to lockdown is delaying to file the case. Apart from these cases, any other case can i register on my husband and in laws??

Learning

6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 August 2020

Originally posted by : Dipa Biswas
in September 2019 my husband left me in delhi and stop contacting me, with all my savings and my gold ornaments.. I lodge an FIR against my husband and in laws, and police booked the case under 498a.. For this case chargesheet has been not submitted till now... After that i have registered a case of DV, maintenance case and RCR.. And for 406, due to lockdown is delaying to file the case.
Apart from these cases, any other case can i register on my husband and in laws??

On the one hand you have stated to have filed RCR petition so that your husband should rejoin you on the other hand you have already stated to have filed complaint under section 12 of the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2007 and maintenance case still you intend explore to slap as many cases as permitted under law, is it fair ?

(Guest)

Sir, in a city like Delhi he drawn me to road, i was no where to go, i didn't have any money also... His father bitten me to death by saying that i can't do anything as they are having hobnob in political sources... I was not allow to take my clothes and my ornaments given by my father.I believe, whatever they done were not fair to me . But still i love him and want to restart my conjugal life with him..

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     10 August 2020

Originally posted by : Dipa Biswas
any other case can i register on my husband and in laws??

1. Since you are determined to further SQUEEZE your Husband, you can lodge a Police FIR for Cheating, Theft, Breach of Trust, etc....

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     10 August 2020

Hello,

You can take help of mediation and conciliation available in court to restart your conjugal life with husband. The cases filed by you are sufficient to encourage him to restart conjugal life.

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 August 2020

You cannot file a case without  a cause. The facts posted suggest that many of the cases, already filed, are without any  cause. Such actions amount to abuse of Law and you are liable for action under Section 211 IPC:

Section 211 in The Indian Penal Code

211. False charge of offence made with intent to injure.—Whoev­er, with intent to cause injury to any person, institutes or causes to be instituted any criminal proceeding against that person, or falsely charges any person with having committed an offence, knowing that there is no just or lawful ground for such proceeding or charge against that person, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both; and if such criminal proceeding be instituted on a false charge of an offence punishable with death, 1[imprisonment for life], or imprisonment for seven years or upwards, shall be punishable with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine.

R.Ranganathan (Advocate)     11 August 2020

I agree with expert Mr. P.Venu. It seems you are only trying to tease, squeeze and harrass your husband for your own reasons but not legally tenable since your cases show that each one is contradictory to another. If they are taken up together then all the cases will fall flat and your lies will come to the fore. So be sensible and act in one particular way either RCR or other case and not both.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register