LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saini aravind   08 August 2020

NDPS case I. O turned hostile

Hai sir am convicted in ndps case for 6 months R I Imprisonment and 5000 fine in my case according to records and prosecution case investigation officer is also riding party and it also stated informant and investigation officer are same person, but in examination in chief and in cross examination of I.O it was elicited that "I. O received panchanama report and information from S.I basing on it I.O registered F.I.R" and he was not participated in patrolling duty but trail court considered that there is signature of I.O on panchanama hence the court took it into consideration and convicted is there any case laws in my favor plz help it means a lot to me to get acquittal.

Tnx.

Learning

2 Replies

saini aravind   09 August 2020

Mohan lal judgement will applicable to trail before the judgement

saini aravind   11 August 2020

Sir but in varinder Kumar vs state of Himachal pradesh dated 11.02.2019 it is said that the law laid down in mohan lal judgement will not have retrospective effect and also stated in said judgement the case perior to Mohan lal judgement should be decided on its own merits. Mohan Lal judgement was delivered by 3 judge bench and varinder Kumar judgement also delivered by 3 judge bench. In this situation can i get benifits of mohan lal judgement?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register