Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ameedmurad (Business )     04 August 2020

False dv been 3 years wife isnt leaving the house

My ex wife is not leaving my house 

How do I enter my house and take possession of my property. The property is in my name 

Shes been absconding from the court not attending 

Contempt of court 

Also can I frame her in some criminal case 

As her family is in prostitution business which  I got to know after divorcing her by Muslim law 

She is not leaving my property 

Had a word with acp of the 

They want me to frame her in some criminal case 

So please suggest what can be done 

Any ideas 

I want to take possession of my house without going to court 

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 August 2020

What is the opinion and advise of the lawyer you have already engaged and paid by you ?

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     05 August 2020

Hello,

By fighting with her or visiting police station you will not get possession of your house. Your ex wife is having more favourable laws compared to you. You have to follow the process of law for evicting your wife from your property. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 August 2020

Admittedly, the matter is pending in the Court. You need to have patience for the matter to conclude.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 August 2020

Originally posted by : Ameedmurad
My ex wife is not leaving my house 

How do I enter my house and take possession of my property. The property is in my name 

Shes been absconding from the court not attending 

Contempt of court 

Also can I frame her in some criminal case 

As her family is in prostitution business which  I got to know after divorcing her by Muslim law 

She is not leaving my property 

Had a word with acp of the 

They want me to frame her in some criminal case 

So please suggest what can be done 

Any ideas 

I want to take possession of my house without going to court 

Not able to agree or disagree.

You said ex-wife  be clear if there is divorce or not.  Do not leave things to the imagination of experts.

you said that "Shes been absconding from the court not attending ".  Be clear whether you are accused or she is accused.  If she is not accused then she need not attend court unless called as witness.

you said "Contempt of court " you had not at all elaborated how is the contempt of court and by whom.

You said "Had a word with acp of the.want me to frame her in some criminal case " Least expected of a Police  Officer to advise you framing in false case andin anyh case he did so it is not fair on your part to expose him to action by publically saying so.  In case the ACP advised you to file correct case then there might be some evidence and they may be neding your complaint.

Please clarify the vagueness.

Anyone having slightest sympathy with you may not be advising anything without knowing the facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register