Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh Chandiramani   04 August 2020

compensation from hon prime minister of india

from -mukesh m chandiramani,7a-30,navjivan society,lamington road,mumbai-400008
i had booked the appoinment for covid-19 test for mr mukesh mohan chandiramani(age 48) and rekha mohan chandiramani(age 73) with KlinicApp Network Lab - Krsnaa Diagnostics dated 30-07-2020.but the government of maharashtra did not allow KlinicApp Network Lab - Krsnaa Diagnostics to enter navjivan society,lamington road,mumbai-400008.the government of maharashtra blocked my testing by KlinicApp Network Lab - Krsnaa Diagnostics,inspite of repeated calls to 022-23835004 bmc d ward office i was not allowed to be tested for covid-19.i have sent emails to hon chief mininster of maharashtra and hon prime minister of india dated 30-07-2020 and 31-07-2020 but till date i have not got any reply. i would like the government of india to pay me compensation of 5 lacs for blocking my covid -19 test dated 30-07-2020

Learning

3 Replies

cameliagobella   04 August 2020

Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. Road Trip Planning

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 August 2020

If Govt pays compensation on receiving mere notices by PM and CM, every one makes several complaints to them directly.   Contact a local advocate in Mumbai and file a writ in your High Court.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     05 August 2020

The MCGM-'D' ward authorities may be held responsible to attend to your complaint. It is childish to seek compensation from State or Central Government authorities or State Chief Minister or Prime Minister for that matter. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register