right to information

My friend has been implicated in a false case based on a complaint which he was not shown, now he is on bail, he filed rti to Delhi Police asking for copy of that complaint. police has refused to give him the copy of complaint saying that it would only be shown with charge sheet, can he file a first appeal against it.

ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

Originally posted by : Rajiv Bahl
My friend has been implicated in a false case based on a complaint which he was not shown, now he is on bail, he filed rti to Delhi Police asking for copy of that complaint. police has refused to give him the copy of complaint saying that it would only be shown with charge sheet, can he file a first appeal against it.

You are abusing the resources of this Legal Forum and Misleading & Fooling the experts over here, BY YOUR REPEATED QUERIES ON THE SAME ISSUE. Kindly Avoid.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Retired employee.

Yes.  Anyone can file the first appeal under Life or Liberty clause and Police must respond within 24 hours.   As a victim, your friend is having such rights.  Wait for 3 days after receipt of such First Appeal by First Appellate Authority and go for Second Appeal to CIC immediately.

experts here neither know crpc nor rti

ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

Originally posted by : Rajiv Bahl
experts here neither know crpc nor rti

1. Apprehensively you know all about CrPC and RTI   !!!!

2. IF above is true THEN why ask so many repeated questions ?

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

i have not got any relevant reply for my query, om and hemant ji you only copy and paste crpc and call yourself experts and fool people here. the grapes are not sour, they are rotten. Fooling people is the biggest crime.

aap log chichore hon expert nahin, ilaaj ki aapko jaroorat hain.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x