LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani Kanth   24 July 2020

ancestral property

my father has sold my grand father ancestral property without my permission and signatures does I have the right to complaint against them to get my share in that and IAM Major on that day when they sold that property

Learning

4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     24 July 2020

Hello,

If property is transferred to your father's name in that case your father can sale the property to any other person. 

Mani Kanth   24 July 2020

if it was transferred to my dad's big brother.he doesn't need our signatures

Sunayana Chhabra   24 July 2020

Your father can sell his share only and not yours in your grandfather's property. You can file a suit to get the sale deed set aside. Feel free to contact at sunayana122@gmail.com for further assistance.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     24 July 2020

Originally posted by : Mani Kanth
my father has sold my grand father ancestral property without my permission and signatures does I have the right to complaint against them to get my share in that and IAM Major on that day when they sold that property

1. A property can be classified as "ancestral property" only if it is atleast four generations old.

2. by Virtue of above property belonged to Grand Father, his own property cannot be classified as ancestral property and he can freely give it to his Son (your Father) and your father becomes the absolute title-owner of such property  and can Sell /Gift /Donate /Mortgate /whatever .... without any legal reference to ANYBODY whosoever .... (including his children)

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register