LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram   22 July 2020

Pvt doctor medical certificate for central govt employee

Sir Am a ldc in central govt department .I had heart attack a year ago and placed to stents in heart .. After that since january i have availed 6 months of leave due to major depression and anxiety and panic attacks . Am a cghs beificery but i have consulted a pvt psychiatrist doctor . and received a letter for authorized absence from my office . Now i have obtained medical and fitness certificate from my pvt doctor. I have no leave in account. If the authority is satisfied with pvt doctor certificate can they sanction EOL with medical certificate. And any other way to handle this situation

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     22 July 2020

Any doctor not less than the rank of a civil surgeon may give a medical certificate. If your employer is not satisfied with the certificate issued by a private Doctor, he will refer the case to the DM&HO of the District.  so you can obtain such information from your seniors of the office/department.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 July 2020

yes.             

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     28 August 2020

Any registered Medical Practitioner can give cancertificat.It is the discretion of the authoririty to refer it or accept.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register