LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   19 July 2020

Know a judge who married a married person

I know a judge in Andhra pradesh judicial department . she used to stay with one lawyer as live in before they married. Then she wrote civil judge exams passed out got posted . After she got posted and some  years ran by she said that her hus is already married and left him. Can she keep her post legally as she said he is her husband in all legal papers submtted before joining duty.but according to her she came to know about his other marriage recently. but people known to her say she knows it already and waiting for right time to ditch him

Do they have any punishment for that?. 

Learning

3 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     19 July 2020

Originally posted by : Anonymous
I know a judge in Andhra pradesh judicial department . she used to stay with one lawyer as live in before they married. Then she wrote civil judge exams passed out got posted . After she got posted and some  years ran by she said that her hus is already married and left him. Can she keep her post legally as she said he is her husband in all legal papers submtted before joining duty.but according to her she came to know about his other marriage recently. but people known to her say she knows it already and waiting for right time to ditch him
Do they have any punishment for that?. 

GOSSIP, RUMOUR MONGERING.  A Imaginery Fake "Time-Pass" apathetic question, designed to fool & mislead Experts on this Forum. 

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 July 2020

I endorse the analyses, opinion and advise of expert Mr. Hemant Agarwal.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     02 September 2020

Your silence to the above commemts cnfirms the mockery, Is'nt?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register