LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rishabh   12 July 2020

Credit sales - petrol pump

I am a petrol pump owner and want to know if there is any legal document that can be put in place with customers to whom I am selling on credit basis. Because even though I can get a blank undated check, small business owners/contractors just don't care for any legal ramifications. Can you please help me with a draft document

Learning

1 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     12 July 2020

Originally posted by : rishabh
I am a petrol pump owner and want to know if there is any legal document that can be put in place with customers to whom I am selling on credit basis. Because even though I can get a blank undated check, small business owners/contractors just don't care for any legal ramifications. Can you please help me with a draft document

1. A Cheque is more than sufficient towards the legally enforceable liabilites of the defaulter customers.

2. IF Defaulter Customers do not care for any legal ramificaitons, THEN obviously you should stop giving out credit, which you are apprehensively giving to maintain a faulty client base.

3. Even you make an agreement or take a idemnity bond, still the defaulter customers will force you to go to the local Civil Court, causing you time & money losses.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register