LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Sai   05 July 2020

validity of a Government order (GO)

Im Manoj ,I applied for a job in sports depeartment under a Government order (GO) which is going to expire in december 2020 ,but the file process is really slow in that depeartment ,my query is can i fight in court regarding the job even after the december 2020 in which the GO expires

Learning

3 Replies

sribhusan sukla (Free Legal Consultations)     05 July 2020

If application is for appointment against open advertisement by state agency under rule, what you mean by expiry in Dec, 2020 is not understood.

Manoj Sai   05 July 2020

sribhisan sukla sir...that Government will work from 2000 to 2020 only i already applied this may..but the file is really slow..i question is that ,if i got injustice in my appoint of job when i reached court will the court says that the GO is expired or will it tell that you applied before the GO expires but the government slowed down your work,so that the court will order the Govt to give my job

sribhusan sukla (Free Legal Consultations)     05 July 2020

What does that government order say? Please know that the Court can order something which is in the rule or on the principle of equity. Your narration is not adequate to appreciate your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register