Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jambulingam   04 July 2020

Money invested in particular forum

sir,

I had invested in particular forum .I received a reply from tamilnad mercantile bank .i want to know what i should do further regarding this.My wife had deposited the money in tmb bank which was later transferred to the forum account in 2001 electronically.But the tmb says that they are not related to the shares issued by the forum for money deposited by her.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 July 2020

The bank is correct in their stand, and they have just debited your account, and as per your directions remitted the amount to that forum.   They have carried out your standing instructions.   If a depositor makes payment to the payee, and if the payee fails to deliver his obligations, bank is not concerned with such illegal actions.  Yes. this is a fraud.  The remedy can only be through handling by an expert advocate, as common may not fight against such brokers, banks, and other authorities.  Undoubtedly it is a crime and you have to find a remedy against that forum that received your money through the bank account.  Immediately file a complaint to SEBI on line.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 July 2020

What is actual problem with TMB for the amount stated to have been transferred from the account of your wife as instructed by her in the year 2001 to the account of forum (name concealed) ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register