Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Daily Motivation   03 July 2020

Copyright infigrment In my app

Hello sir,
I am small indie developer I make apps and publish it to playstore. one of my app got suspended from play store on March. The app is basically an video sharing app(30sec video songs for WhatsApp) like that user can upload video song on the app. So I got notice from an Company it says there are 9 song has been used without authorization in the app so I try to contact the company they said that I want to buy the commercial licence for the song. it tell them I removed the song from the app but they won't listen I mail them about the situation but they don't reply is there any way can I recover my app back.
Thank you.

Learning

7 Replies

Daily Motivation   06 July 2020

Hello sir,
I got reply from them sir they said that they want me to buy commercial licence for the songs they claimed in my app and it cost around 10lakhs(13.5k in USD) I said I can't afford that money and they said we can't do anything.some video has been uploaded by the user and the all songs was only 30seconds only I told them I removed all the song and tell them to reinstate the app they said we don't do it an infigrment

Rajesh Hazra (Mediator and Legal Counsel )     17 July 2020

You may needs to take legal advise in this matter.

Daily Motivation   17 July 2020

thanks for the reply sir i am in a rural village I can't find Up lawyer in my town sir is there problem solvable sir ?

Rajesh Hazra (Mediator and Legal Counsel )     22 July 2020

Hi,

Share me the notice copy for my understanding.

Don't worry you have already stopped the app I hope.

Regards

Daily Motivation   26 July 2020

thank you for the reply sir can I know your mail I'd please

Anushree Singh (Advocate)     15 September 2020

Hi, just checking if your matter has been resolved? I am an advocate dealing with such matters frequently. If your matter is not yet resolved, please email the copy of the legal notice to me at anushree.singh@volantislegal.com and we can evaluate ways of helping you out. Thanks.

avadhesh Paliwal   07 March 2021

YOU CAN NOT DO ANY THING UNTILL YOU HAVE NOT ANY COPYRIGHT CERTIFICATE OF CONTENT OF YOURS CONTACE IMMIDIATELY ON PATENT AND COPYRIGHT LAWYERS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register