LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhash bhattacharya   02 July 2020

sale deed paper

I am a member of SBI staff cooperative society, Dhanbad Jharkhand. All my dues to society has already been cleared. letter of no dues has been issued by the society.But more than 20 years have passed society Secretary is not releasing sale deed in favour of me. PL let me know what to do in this situation. what is the society law.Can I sale out my property to some one else other than member of the society. thanks, Subhash Bhattacharya.

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 July 2020

Sir by a GR now the procedure for deemed conveyance is made easy then before so you(current owner) can apply to the Registrar of Societies with a reasonal fee  and required documents for the deemed conveyance of the flat,

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     02 July 2020

1. You have an positive option to file a grievance petition against the Society /Association, in the local Consumer Court, for their illegal trade practice, negligence, deficiency, harassment, intimidation, cheating etc.... with proper documentary evidences and you can claim damages /compensation & interest on your investment, and for your physical & mental trauma.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 July 2020

Issue a simple notice under CP Act demanding the return of the documents as entire loan was repaid and no due certificate was given.  Specifically inform that if the original documents are not returned within 15 days, the complaint has to be filed in District Consumer Forum. seeking compensation for the harassment.   Make this as a copy of the jurisdictional Registrar of societies. This notice issued by you may not cost more than Rs.50/- including postage.  Wait for a month and file complaint before District Consumer Forum, demanding compensation for Rs.25,000/-.  The process is simple and there are umpteen decisions by NCDRC that the opposite party has to compensate and not returning the documents after the closure of loan is a serious deficiency of services.   This may not cost more than Rs.500/- in all.  

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 July 2020

Why is the sale deed with the Society? The facts, as posted, lacks clarity. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 July 2020

SBI staff cooperative society,: Provides loans to their members and keep the title deeds of individual plots with them as security by creating equitable mortgage and after recovery of such EMI from salaries, after the closure of the loan, the society must return such individual borrower title deeds to the members.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 July 2020

Originally posted by : subhash bhattacharya

I am a member of SBI staff cooperative society, Dhanbad Jharkhand. All my dues to society has already been cleared. letter of no dues has been issued by the society.But more than 20 years have passed society Secretary is not releasing sale deed in favour of me. PL let me know what to do in this situation. what is the society law.Can I sale out my property to some one else other than member of the society. thanks, Subhash Bhattacharya.

What is the locus standi / concern / authority of Secretary of the CHS for withholding your sale deed ? 

Why and when did you deposit sale deed with CHS ?

Did you ask the Secy. CHS to return sale deed of the flat ? If so, what is his response ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register