LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suraj Kumar   27 June 2020

I have a property with power of attorney

Hi, my name is suraj I purchased a new property in delhi with power of attorney but now I'm planning to make a house on my properly, I'm little worried as i don't have registry so please help me, i want registry of my plot in my name or in my mothers name. please share a solution for this problem

Learning

7 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     27 June 2020

Hello,

If you have purchased property by executing power of attorney then it is perfectly in your name. Now you have to note the transaction in revenue records. In this case no need to have another registration in your name again as already you have registered document of your property. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 June 2020

What do you mean by "I purchased a new property in delhi with power of attorney"?
A mere power of attorney holder is just an agent, not the owner.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 June 2020

If you have purchased the property, from a POA holder of that property without registration, contact a local advocate and take his assistance in possibility of  getting some deed by gifting it to your mother, and registering such gift deed in her name.   The gift can be styled in such a way that she has rights on the property during her life time, and after her, the rights come back to donor.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 June 2020

Get mutation first  of your house property in municipal records. Mutation is the recording of a transfer of title of a property from one person to another in the revenue records. The documentation procedure to be followed and the fee payable vary from State to State. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 June 2020

There cannot be transfer of title except through a registered conveyance. The posting is incomplete in this context.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 June 2020

Which part of Delhi the property is located ? 

Whether the particular Khasra falls in the area where registration of Sale Deed is allowed?

Have to taken possession of the property purchased by you? If you are in occupation of the subject plot you may construct and start living therein.

Sunayana Chhabra   05 July 2020

Now in Delhi, it is allowed to power of attorney holders to get registered sale deed of their plots. Get the sale deed registered and then construct your plot. Feel free to contact at sunayana122@gmail.com for further assistance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register