Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

No Need of Advocates at All for Justice !!!

Page no : 5

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     17 July 2010

The history is witness that it is the peiple who made this profession   indispensible and againtit will be peoople only who will be responsible for it being dispensed with. Those earlier high profile social activist brought a respect to this profession and even some of them lead this country in past. The present craze for money and fame has defamed it. However, the question being asked as to why we need 'Ghoda' in first place has its route it asking for 'Ghass'. The time it stops sasking for 'Ghass' the question will end. 

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     17 July 2010

Sir, we r not opposing advocates, rather we are opposing the justice system (a system of the british for the britishers' which we blindly adopted)  we have, since it has failed miserably to cater the need of the  Indian people. For drafting policies, rules and regulation, consultation etc. advocates are most wanted professionals.

puneet saxena (student)     17 July 2010

i am also of opinion that there is no need of lawyer in court room and also the procedure to file a case should be simplified and an application that communicate all about the matter and about the relief being asked should be accepted as a writ petition. 

i recently posted a matter in this forum about selection in govt jobs through merit based on marks obtained in earlier education Vs entrance exam.my  points that i raised in my post, proved right after selection process became complete and i could not do anything .when i went to allahabad high court, lawyer said to me that your matter is strong and you can get stay to stop selction process(BTC course in UP).he said that this matter related to larger people so a public interest litigation can be filed. he asked for 11,000 only for get admitted my plea. i am an unemployed youth so i could not pay that much of amount and i could not get even a chance to be heard by the court.

this is all about our legal system where without a lawyer and court fee you do not even have a chance to be heard. so please think where should we go for justice. NAx.......... may be an alternative for urban youth also!!!!!!

1 Like

(Guest)

Puneet,I can understand you fully,not because your response is in accordance what I have expressed,but because I can feel from the depth of my heart what you have written,tears in my eyes---O ,O,O ---perhaps no emotions be mixed.

I am sorry.

(Guest)

Wow Madhu Ji, Well answered.I am so impressed  for your answers.

1 Like

rajaraman anusha (advocate profession)     27 August 2010

https://www.odemagazine.com/doc/62/microjustice/2

Microjustice: Helping those who are excluded from the legal system

More than 4 billion people don’t have access to even the most basic legal protections. The microjustice movement is giving them a voice.

https://microjustice.net/wiki/Access_to_justice

Microjustice is also an example of a bottom up approach. It aims to facilitate that people in a dispute, needing protection, or wanting access to essential government services can perform the five essential tasks of meeting, talking, sharing, deciding, and stabilizing.

https://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTJUSFORPOOR/Resources/VanRooijBringingJusticetothePoor.pdf

What are Bottom-up Approaches?

The bottom-up approaches have become known mainly under two names: “Access to Justice” and “Legal Empowerment”

There is a clear distinction in legal empowerment approaches that seek broadly to empower the poor through the use of law (as propagated by Golub, the Ford Foundation and ADB) and approaches that use the term legal empowerment to cover work done on formalizing informal property rights of the poor

Another name is Justice for the Poor adopted by the World Bank, which is also a bottom up approach. see         https://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/TOPICS/EXTLAWJUSTICE/EXTJUSFORPOOR/0,,contentMDK:21172707~menuPK:3282963~pagePK:210058~piPK:210062~theSitePK:3282787,00.html

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register