LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinita (none)     12 June 2020

Commient

if an commitment written on 50 rupees stamp at police station within two parties. after that we have recieve only photo copy without any stamp of police aur sign is this valid or not

Learning

8 Replies

Nida Khatri   03 October 2020

stamp of police and sign should be there

kella   01 November 2020

I think this is not valid until the original note with a stamp is not present. Such kind of commitments are also not acceptable in the courts. These are acceptable with original signs and review essay as a proof for court users.

Emma Jackson   04 November 2020

The concept of commitment is at the heart of human community interaction. Commitments allow the activities of persons stable throughout the face of changes in individual preferences and interests, thus enabling the preparation and management of collective activities involving several entities. source: Top essay writing service UK

James Owens   05 November 2020

Maybe it's not valid, I agree with the kella argument, but the thing is that you have to contact some senior lawyers and if you know someone in the police then ask your question and check your case in law university assignment writing website, they will update blogs relevant to that subject. 

Robert Johnson   04 February 2021

Thank you for sharing this information. Your blog is really I like the quality of content written by your writers. Do share on social media. Sharing valuable content is always a good way to enhance knowledge. 333 meaning

Alex Mate   15 September 2022

Yes, you said it right these types of law rules must be changed and the people have to be punished who are doing such things. You can pay someone to take my online class instead of doing it and failing the course or subject.

Henry John   14 September 2023

My network configuration has drastically improved thanks to the Cisco[url=https://www.newtownspares.com/n2k-pac-200w/N2K-PAC-200W[/url]
power supply. The efficiency and dependability of this power source are simply outstanding. It offers my N2000 Series switches a reliable and consistent power source, ensuring continuous network operations.

Christopher Bryan   03 January 2024

"I couldn't agree more with your perspective. The way you articulate your ideas makes it easy to grasp the concepts you're discussing. Taylor Swift Red Teddy Coat

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register