Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Trance (a)     03 July 2010

Getting married again.!

Hi all,

I am an Indian and married (Arya samaj and court) a british girl last year.

Both our families dont know about it and now we have finally managed to convince our parents and we will be getting married again.

Now there will be a hindu wedding but her parents also want a court marriage to be done. I am not bothered about the hindu wedding but its the court wedding that i am worried about. 

i am in a situation where we have already done the court wedding and leagaly we are married. We dont want her parents or my parents finding it out.

what is the best way out? is it possible to do another court wedding and them not finding about our first one? and if like we were to get this court wedding done in a different State like punjab or delhi. will that solve the matter??

please help..!

Learning

7 Replies

Uma parameswaran (lawyer)     03 July 2010

It  is not possible to do another Court marriage.  It is better to convince the parents.

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     03 July 2010

As long as you love each other and have bond of good relationship why bother for trifles.

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     03 July 2010

Can't you show them the Marriage Registration Certificate and say that the Court marriage has been done with and cannot be redone again ..............

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     03 July 2010

Dont worry, this marriage will be registered with new date and address and not to worry at all.

Regards

1 Like

Pranjal Srivastava (Lawyer)     03 July 2010

I do agree with Kamal Sir.

Just go for registration for your new marriage  with new date.

And if the bride is not hindu then go for special marriage act

1 Like

Trance (a)     04 July 2010

Thanks very much Kamal.

But what will happen a the time of this registration. will i have to show them the old registration.??

This court marriage will happen in a different state, can they find out that we are previousley registered in another state.??

Will this registrattion be from the scatch like a new marriage.??

Geet (cse)     04 July 2010

You have your solutions already .There are like a 5000 marriages registered every day !!

You getting married in the  same state would also not have any hassels.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register