Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikul Contractor   22 May 2020

hello everyone I am post kidney transplant patients and I need help

2 person beaten me with iron rods,

they both know I am post kidney transplant patients, my mother give me her kidney and give me new life,

I have CCTV proof, I have my MLC Report, I have eyewitness of Crime

police make my F.I.R but they charge only under section 323,

my have not agryee with that charg sheet charged,
what can I do for that?? plz do needful,

thank you

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 May 2020

What does the MLC state? Based on the contents thereof, you have option of taking up the matter with the higher authorities.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     23 May 2020

Originally posted by : Nikul Contractor
2 person beaten me with iron rods, they both know I am post kidney transplant patients, my mother give me her kidney and give me new life,I have CCTV proof, I have my MLC Report, I have eyewitness of Crimepolice make my F.I.R but they charge only under section 323,my have not agryee with that charg sheet charged, what can I do for that?? plz do needful,thank you

1. Depending on available evidences, you can file private criminal complaint in local magistrate court, under various IPC sections (with help of local lawyer) and proceed to prove your case.

2. Depending on various other parameters, You can also prefer to file a Civil Court suit against the accused persons, with supporting documentary evidences and claim damages & compensation for the financial losses and for the mental & physical trauma being caused to you.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 May 2020

Beaten by rods and sustaining leg injury has no relevance or sympathy for kidney transplantation.

MLC conducted by attending doctor might have observed the injury as "simple" but not "grievious", isn't it? Can you show  a copy of MLC to a local lawyer for proper analyses and guidance. You may forward it to me, if you want some assistance/ help / proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register