Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddique Sulaiman   15 May 2020

Constitution Amendment

Why is there a difference in number of Constitution Amendment bills and
Constitution Amendment Acts? from which year it became different and the reason? is it because of the lapsing of the bill in one house? eg. 126th Constitution amendment bill get enacted as 104th amendment Act.

Learning

7 Replies

Mr. Barot Barot (None)     16 May 2020

All bills doesn't pass in parliament, hence, doesn't become act.

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 May 2020

Certainly, you know thw answer; kindly enlighten us.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     16 May 2020

Originally posted by : Siddique Sulaiman
Why is there a difference in number of Constitution Amendment bills and Constitution Amendment Acts? from which year it became different and the reason? is it because of the lapsing of the bill in one house? eg. 126th Constitution amendment bill get enacted as 104th amendment Act.

1. Query is NOT a legal problem /grievance for which this Forum is formed.  Nobody can teache Law over here.

2. Since this is a acadamic question, kindly prefer to interact with your college professor.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 May 2020

It is the same which has been taught to you / your tutor.

VirginiaWilliams   23 May 2020

As most of the act didn’t pass in the parliament this is the main reason it didn’t become the final act. As the government has its own decision and violation against any action and has the authority to take any kind of decision according to the requirement. Glad to have uk essays.com updates online these are pretty fantastic.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 October 2022

Originally posted by : Top Designer

prefilled communion cups and wafers After study many of the blogs on the internet site now, i really appreciate your means of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark internet site list and will be checking back soon. Pls look at my internet site also and make me aware what you think.

What is the subject matter and issue involved in this time-pass post ?

Whether Admin LCI has approved before posting it on their site ?

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 October 2022

It is really sorry state of affairs that LCI administration is letting this platform down. Many of the experts have already abansonment. It appears that others, too, have very little option.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register