confiscation of my certificates, degrees and documents

a humble request to everyone thinking or smelling "foul" or "fake" facts and also to those saying this is posted for some fun, please do not take someone's life threat as a game. If all this was some "fun" to me i wouldn't have posted something so critical on an informative app. Nobody likes to advertise their problems anywhere, it's just due to not having any sort of financial assistance i cannot consult any lawyer, so my friend suggested me to use this app. Looking at someone's profile picture which is years old fyi, judging and commenting on her current condition is baseless and very much senseless. After multiple requests to my father and grandfather and after being fed up of their physical and mental torture, my mother, sister and I have decided to take legal help because that's the only option left.
anyways i would like to thank those who have actually helped and given proper suggestions, really very much appreciate the help.

Retired employee.

@Pragathi Bhargav

None of the members are having any personal grudges against anyone who seeks guidance..  If adequate facts are not stated in query and if the query is limited to one or two sentences for a complicated problem, like a Policemen, who smells foul out of his expertise, someone may doubt the facts posted.  Please do not take it seriously, and follow your own instinct and take guidance from those relatives/friends who are much aware of your personal position and facts..  You are already subjected to harassment from father and others at this age, and if some post offends it may appear to you that they are sprinkling salt on your wounds.  The comments if any from our members are unintentional and not to hurt any member..  Sorry on behalf of the entire members who hurt your feelings unintentionally.

Total likes : 1 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x