LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SYED TAUFEEQ AHMED -   12 May 2020

Salary not yet received

For the month of April as of now I have not yet received the salary. What to do please guide me. My salary date was 4th of every month.

Thank you.

Learning

8 Replies

pankaj verma   12 May 2020

send the legal notice...and complaint in labour court...9816374011

(Guest)
Try to convey your problem to concerned HR by email, subsequently if they fail to.pay your pending salary, you can send a demand legal notice demanding your pending salary. Thank you Balachander Reddy High court advocate 9959850723 Hyderabad

SYED TAUFEEQ AHMED -   12 May 2020

Can I send legal notice with my own or mandatory through an advocate?

(Guest)
How can you send a legal notice sir. Legal notice is sent by an advocate with his signature seal and stamp and it will have effect than any other correspondence.

Shreya Saxena (Student at Faculty of Law Banasthali Vidyapith Rajasthan.)     12 May 2020

Hello Sir,

You can enquire about the issue with your company first. then as per the situation, you shall be able to approach the labor court of the concerned jurisdiction. You can also file a complaint in this regard if things go out of hand. Also, you can be entitled to receive interest over the salary if it is delayed. 

For this you can also refer : https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/employee-is-entitled-to-interest-if-payment-of-salary-is-delayed--8659.asp

Regards

Shreya

SYED TAUFEEQ AHMED -   13 May 2020

I checked with other co-workers even they too have not received salary

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 May 2020

Does the salary relate to the period od lock-in when the firm was not functioning and you were not gainfully employed?

SYED TAUFEEQ AHMED -   13 May 2020

Sir I'm there in company for about 2 and half year.
During lock down company closed all operations. I'm from marketing department.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register