LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Y SARADA   03 May 2020

Pg done without grad can be considered in place of graduatin

sir, kindly confirm the PG done in the following ground is a valid one sir.

1. a person completed 10+2 and graduation 3 years completed academically with a backlog of 1 subject in the graduation final year.

2.got admission in Postgraduation  by passing a test in 2002 and completed Post graduation.

3. basing on Post graduation he got admission in MBA and completed in 2008.

4. he required graduation for attending Internal Competitive examination for promotion to the post of JAO  in 2016.  Primarily he allowed to sit in the examination basing on high Post Graduation and passed LICE competitive examination.  while issuing appointment he was objected for lack of Graduation.

5.In 2019 he completed backlog in Graduation and got Graduation degree in 2019.

6. GO MS no.289 dated 09.12.1998 by Tamilnadu Govt.

7. Supreme Court order dated 12.01.2012 in CIVIL APPEAL NO. 400 OF 2012

8. Madras High Court Judgement dated 16.10.2006 in W.P.Nos.12796 and 12797 of 1995

In view of above judgements and GO,

A. Kindly clarify whether the person can be promoted w.e.f. 2016 considering Post Graduation done in 2002 and completed his Graduation in 2019.

B. Or Promotion can be effected w.e.f May 2019 when he got Graduation.

C. Or can't be considered promotion as he is not having Graduation as the date of LICE Competitive Examination i.e. as on 2016.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 May 2020

I am afraid that the attachment is in no way concerned with a specific query and also misleading to the main question:  The attached TN state GO pertains to Accountancy qualification alone obtained in PG is equivalent to lower or higher or graduation.  That is all.  The issue in the above post is specific as to whether a PG without a degree is valid or not.  The validity of that  University that awarded such a PG degree without a regular degree is also an issue.   The authentic clarification can only be given by the University Grants Commission alone.

Y SARADA   13 May 2020

Respected sir, The Final out come of GO issued by TN State is equated the person M.Com without B.Com with a person done B.Com in the normal course. So I feel there is no need to afraid by seing attachment please. Also, sir, in my case I have done M.com in 2004 with my 10+2 directly from Madurai Kamaraj University and completed my B.Sc in 2019 pleasee. In view of these additional it is requested your honour please re-examine sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register