LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

poonam khurana   21 April 2020

my mom try to fake assuse

my mom say she would cut her hand & blame it on her brother & have a fraud case on him

Learning

7 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 April 2020

What are the reasons for extending such a threat ?

However, there is no dispute involved in the facts posted by you.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     21 April 2020

Originally posted by : poonam khurana
my mom say she would cut her hand & blame it on her brother & have a fraud case on him

1. Apprehensively it will an empty threat, till actually carried out, before any legal implications is possible.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     21 April 2020

Originally posted by : poonam khurana

1. Apprehensively it will an empty threat, till actually carried out, before any legal implications is possible.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 April 2020

Tell your mom that Police and forensic experts are not fools and she may be held responsible for the attempt to commit suicide and to involve innocent in crime and may have to go to Jail for such attempts to mislead the police and for abuse of machinery for her personal revenge.  Also inform your maternal uncle such threat so that he can take precautions to avoid such complications.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     21 April 2020

Just inform your uncle about this so that he can submit the apprehension in  concerned police station.

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 April 2020

May be your mom is psychologically challenged or disturbed. You need to arrange to her appropriate medical help. The facts posted suggest no legal issues.

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     21 April 2020

You have not dsclosed the reasons for extending such a threat ? However, from the perusal of your post, there appears no dispute.
Explain the things properly 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register