Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JEEVAN CHIDURALA   30 March 2020

under RTI-2005 Act

Respected sir
I have sent an RTI application to some concerned govt. authority for the information which I need under RTI Act 2005.Now my query is if they fail to give me the information which I asked them. Then how should I respond and to whom I should report the above.
will any,can answer my question?

Learning

6 Replies

Vishnu P Sopanam   30 March 2020

you can file an appeal to the next authority under RTI lae

JEEVAN CHIDURALA   30 March 2020

1)Can you please send me the format for which I need to appeal for the higher authorities under RTI Act 2005.

2)And within how many days can I expect the information form stage 1 of my RTI application?

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     30 March 2020

TGK REDDI   30 March 2020

YOUR SECOND POST

Point 1

There's no prescribed Format.       You can choose from various suggested Formats that can be seen in GOOGLE.      Seeing the Formats you can make your own Format.

Point 2

You must get information within 30 days.

For example, you filed an Application under RTI on 01-03-2020.     If you don't get any information before 01-04-2020 of you got unsatisfactory information or Reply, you can prefer First Appeal before 01-05-2020.

If you don't get any information or if you got unsatisfactory information for you First Appeal before 01-06-2020, you can prefer Second Appeal before 01-09-2020.

No time limit is, alas, fixed for the disposal of Second Appeal.

TGK REDDI   30 March 2020

ERRATA

In my Reply above

in 9th line, read or for of

in 13th line, read for your for for you

I regret the errors.

1 Like

Mushahed Ali   14 April 2020

I want to submit RTI to GHMC. Hyderabad municipal office, I am not sure how to submit RTI application online, please share the if any online link.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register