LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parag Jain   26 March 2020

Llb after ca

Sir I am a Chartered Accountant and I want to do LLB, I want to do practice in Litigation field being a tax consultant but the Problem is since my parents stay in a small city in Ratlam I cannot start my practice and devote time in Big Cities, so please suggest me whether doing LLB can help me in any ways, are their any other options such as taking Assignment works for this purpose so that I could learn as well as get exposure.

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 March 2020

For those meritorious students that completed CA, LLB is a cakewalk, but you have to join the course as a regular student.  LLB is always a good subject and success depends on your aptitude and way you handle issues and no outsiders can certify your inherent competency.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 March 2020

LLB is need when you are representing a client in High Court. At that point of time, CA degree won't work. While practicing as a CA, you can represent your client till Appellate Tribunal

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 March 2020

You can very well study LL.B also if you are a chartered accountant.

In fact it will be more useful for you to appear before taxation appellate tribunal for your clients cases 

There is nothing wrong in choosing to study LL.B even at this stage. 

This will carry more weight to your current profession and may be it will be useful if you choose to practice a different profession shifting from the current profession.

You will gets clients as you start practicing, hence you do not have to speculate about it so soon.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 March 2020

If you have aptitude and determination "nothing" can stop you from studing and completing LL.B. course, proceed.

Best wishes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register