LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranjit Patil   16 March 2020

Injunction

Whether plaintiff can entitle injunction against defendant in partition suit or not

Learning

10 Replies

Ranjit Patil   16 March 2020

Temporary injunction

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 March 2020

It depends upon facts and circumstances of the case / suit / pleading.

It is advisable to consult your lawyer or some other local prudent for better appreciation of facts/case file/  document, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     17 March 2020

As stated by Dr.J.C.Vashista, it depnds from facts to facts with the attending circumstances.

Ranjit Patil   17 March 2020

sir please give me recent Judgement of Supreme Court 2019

I am Defendant in partition suit.

Plaintiff pray for temparory injunction against defendant. for take water in my well,

I give say to Honourable court that Partition already HAPPEN $ ONE well specially give to plaintiff therefor there is no right of plaintiff to defendant's well

but plaintiff demand T. I against defendant to take water and defendant are restraining to plaintiff to take water from well

but plaintiff demand T. I against defendant to take water and defendant are not restraining to plaintiff to take water from well

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 March 2020

The injunction petition filed under Order XXXIX rule 1 and 2 has to properly argued to convince the court the necessity for seeking temporary injunction.

The documentary evidences to be produced before court indicating the requirement of restraining the defendant with the substantial reasons that has been relied upon.

Granting temporary injunction against the defendant is not a right entitled by the plaintiff, it is a discretion of the court 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register