Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What is speaking order

Page no : 2

Munirathnam (Scientist)     01 July 2010

Dear Harbhajan Sir, Theoritically I am 100% satisfied with your reply. But if court passes order without proper reasoning, party can approach next lever court to make appeal. Here for the mistake done by the court party is ging to appeal court. Can aprty get compensation for the lower court mistakes.

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     01 July 2010

Everyday judgments are over ruled by superior courts and even by larger bench. There is no question of any compensation.

Sanjay R (Executive)     19 March 2012

Can a speaking order be passed on an application "plea for natural justice" by the court in defence, wherein the court has not even assembled at all because during the medicals, the person was not declared "fit" by the military doctor.

The request is attached, and to the surprise SPEAKING ORDER has been signed on 12 Mar 12, when no witness were available, inclusive of the medically unfit person

Attached File : 784912812 new microsoft office word document.docx, 784912812 plea for natural justice.docx downloaded: 191 times

Sanjay R (Executive)     19 March 2012

Can a speaking order be passed on an application "plea for natural justice" by the court in defence, wherein the court has not even assembled at all because during the medicals, the person was not declared "fit" by the military doctor.

The request is attached, and to the surprise SPEAKING ORDER has been signed on 12 Mar 12, when no witness were available, inclusive of the medically unfit person

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     21 March 2012

It has to be challanged, it is against the natural principle of justice.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
1 Like

aggrieved person   29 March 2018

Wht is the stage of the case now?

Rishi kumar   29 March 2018

Originally posted by : aggrieved person
Wht is the stage of the case now?

If the case is still on after 7 years, then God save him. For one, the judge has to work within the framework of law. That is if wife writes that husband is earning 10 lacs per month, that must be true. Because Indian naari is not generally inclined to find out about the salary of husband. She is busy cutting the coat according to the clothe he brings and discharging the matrimonial obligations by looking after the husband and his family.  So the onus to prove that he earns only 10k falls on him. If he is able to prove that he will be ordered to pay 1/3 or 1/5.  I feel most of the judges know right  from the beginning that who is at fault and who is the victim. But unlike the commoner, he needs solid proof that the wife is working to order zero maintenance. Like you and me he is also a human being scared of his higher ups and must be worried about his promotions. Who knows when one woman is going to brand him as anti woman. Then his job is at stake. All we can do is work hard to pay less , pray more and go about our work assuming that we have done the right thing. These are times when we feel God is really there or even not at all there.

but when I see here a few of the posts made by judges ( or that is what the page says) I am at a loss. Wonder such people also preside over the courts and pass orders 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register