LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Richa Sharma   29 February 2020

home tutition refund fee

i am teacher.. i teach at my home.. one of my students got failed.. they asked me to refund her fees.. she is saying case krdungi ap par.. i just want to know ky ho sakta h?

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 February 2020

They are exploiting your innocence.  Do not get disturbed by such threats and record their threats and politely tell them that failure of a student is not depending on such teaching intuitions alone and ask them not to disturb you in the future.  Stop worrying, introspect and strengthen your skills and be selective in admitting students.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     29 February 2020

1. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like Intimidation, Breach of Trust, Mischief etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting Documents, Evidences & Witnesses.

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet. 

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 February 2020

The school is a temple and the teachers are God-this is the faith in which students are brought up in India.Taking abnormal fee is also a crime. Abusing children also crime. Be careful. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 March 2020

No case is made out against you, even if the parents of girl want to proceed against you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register