LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arunkumar   28 February 2020

Grievious injury

1x1x1 cm injury on fore head is grievious in nature.government hospital has not certified it as grievious .the dr. Who examined and certified it is not available to depose in the court.What benefit goes to the accused ?the case is 20 yrs old and now the hearing started wherein witnesses are dead and only interested members /relatives are present.

Learning

10 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     28 February 2020

Deat querist,

As per your case stated by you I will advice you to conduct the case and get aquittal.

Regards,

arunkumar   28 February 2020

State case ipc 326,324 etc

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     29 February 2020

1. Interested Witnesses are "vested interest witnesses" and will have only persuasive witness force, which is unlike the neutral witnesses (Doctor, Medical Report, other neutral spot witnesses, other circumstantial factors .... )

2. Accused CANNOT be convicted on testimoney on sole witnesses of the "Interested Witnesses", more so specifically when the Govt. Doctor Medical Report does not expressely specifies griviousness of the injury, further more so since said medical report shall be final & conlcusive, in Criminal Trial proceedings, and further more so since the Prosecution (State /Police) will also be relying on the Doctor's report.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

arunkumar   29 February 2020

thank you so much hemant sir.you really brought smile on my face.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     01 March 2020

Kind Attention: Shri OM PRAKASH:

Try joining a street side Fiction Drama group, with all your poisoned antics, INSTEAD of spewing out your Frustrations against various voluntary EXPERTS of this Forum.

On tracking your IP address, you (as a proxy) of another North'Indian Expert, earlier too had attempted & unleased your large scale poisonous Frustrations against various voluntary EXPERTS of this Forum.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     01 March 2020

Originally posted by : OM PRAKASH
What is this nonsense like North Indian expert? It smells of racism. Or you wanted to divide Indians on the basis of their residential locations?

Kind Attention: Shri OM PRAKASH:

Try joining a street side Fiction Drama group, with all your poisoned antics, INSTEAD of spewing out your Frustrations against various voluntary EXPERTS of this Forum.

On tracking your IP address, you (as a proxy) of another North'Indian Expert, earlier too had attempted & unleased your large scale poisonous Frustrations against various voluntary EXPERTS of this Forum.

Shashi Dhara   12 March 2020

20years old evidence now too urgent God shall save complainant..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register