LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh nakula   18 February 2020

67A IT Act

one of the government junior College principal in Andhra pradesh is demanded bribe 2,000/- rupees for issue student TC... while he is asking I have recorded with camera.... I have been posted in facebook curruption of Government junior college principal. in my facebook post I have used words like this .... principal salary is 1,20,000/-..... Student parent salary is 9,000/-... Now tell me who is the beggar now ??? is that any crime... local police officer file a F.I.R. against me 67A IT Act 2008. please tell me how to face it...

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 February 2020

Not suppose to use such words. Instead you have to give a complaint to higher officials about bribe.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     18 February 2020

Dear querist,

This is not an offence u/s. 67A of IT act. Now make complaint to anti courruption and higher authorities.

Regars,

Joy Bose   18 February 2020

Hello,
Section 67A of the IT Act says that 67A Punishment for publishing or transmitting of material containing s*xually explicit act, etc., in electronic form.

What you did does not come under 67A at all. However, it can attract defamation, but the defence against defamation is truth, which is your video recording.

Regards,
Joy Bose

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register