FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kishore T   06 February 2020

Family problem

I have been married for three years and we have one child. My wife is from a different region, culture, and thinking. She is having a problem with my parents. She wants my parents to leave (or) stay at my brother's home for 15 days a month. She is very short-tempered and throws household items if she is angry. Sometimes she does physically. She is threatening me that she will leave if my parents don't move. We have never asked her for dowry or anything. 

I am suffering mentally because of the fights between my parents and wife. My parents don’t like attitude as she is very short-tempered and scolds them. I don’t want to go for divorce because I don’t want to lose my child. Is there any solution without going for a divorce.


 3 Replies

Adv.Balachander Reddy ( Advocate IPR Attorney Human Rights Defender and RTI Activist)     06 February 2020

Necessary counselling would be an appropriate decision.

Kishore T   06 February 2020

Thank you sir.

Zeta Teresa Pereira   06 February 2020

Dear Sir,

Your matter can be solved amicably. Good counseling would help.  


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query