Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venugopal reddy Lopinti   31 January 2020

how to enter impound registered d patta land to revenue records?

sir , i purchased d patta land which was given in year 1976.as per indian stamp act 1899 stamp act impounded and registered sale deed in 2016 but REVENUE department is not entering into records ...please suggest me how to make it enter into revenue records???can you please tell me related judgements. ?

Learning

7 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     31 January 2020

Who impounded the document? It will be impounded by a court only.  so what are the conditions noted in the court orders?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 February 2020

Consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/document, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 February 2020

The facts, as posted, are misconceived. What is the document that has been impounded? How and why? Please post simple facts.

Venugopal reddy Lopinti   01 February 2020

I purchased d patta land and impounded my document ( by collector and district registrar)and did registration but but revenue department is entering behalf of my name ?how to make my land enter into web land?

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     01 February 2020

D-Patta land cannot be registered.  so are there any orders to alienate the D-patta land from District Collector concerned.  Your query still requires clarity.

Venugopal reddy Lopinti   02 February 2020

impound document is registered by mro report ;RDO report and district registrar report to pay amount 23,000. but revune department is not entering into web land sir

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     02 February 2020

Request the District Collector concerned.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register