LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay shah   23 January 2020

Agreement of sale

kindly inform and help me. i have booked a flat in mumbai with Godrej Properties and as per their contention , Agreement of Sale is a registered document in my favour and hence i need not do a second registration to obtain a Sale Deed. please give me under what law such a claim has been made. and if this is true, will the Mumbai muncipality accept my yearly property taxes in future and issue receipts in my favour although no Sales Deed has been registered ? plz help me with your expert`s advice and how does the process of transfer of title happens

Learning

4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     24 January 2020

Deaf sir,

The document will be valid document for any purpose.

Regards,
1 Like

manoj   24 January 2020

Your document is not valid for title unless you get Sale Deed subsequently. Under Agreement of Sale you cannot get Title to your property unless you get subsequent document as Sale Deed to the said property. As per Supreme Court guidelines basing on the sale agreement you cannot claim title unless you get subsequent document. If you want I will provide Judgment.

V E MANOJ KUMAR

ADVOCATE

CELL NO 8686159292

manoj   24 January 2020

Your document is not valid for title unless you get Sale Deed subsequently. Under Agreement of Sale you cannot get Title to your property unless you get subsequent document as Sale Deed to the said property. As per Supreme Court guidelines basing on the sale agreement you cannot claim title unless you get subsequent document. If you want I will provide Judgment.

V E MANOJ KUMAR

ADVOCATE

CELL NO 8686159292

Rupin Dhama   25 January 2020

agreement is between you and company is valid but for ownership of the property you have to go for the registration process and you have to pay the stamp duty for that.

For Free legal advice or more information contact us on whatsapp 9999121211 or facebook on rupin.lawjunction@gmail.com or email us on info.lawjunction@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register