Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ananya Garg   16 January 2020

regarding registration in up bar council

hello,
I had completed my llb. now i want to register myself in up bar council. can one tell me how can i pay the documentation fee of 2500.

Learning

1 Replies

Nirali Nayak   24 June 2021

Hello mam, greetings of the day.
As per your query, I am explaining you the procedure for registration in UP Bar Council.
As per Advocates Act, 1961, the powers to frame their own rules regarding enrolment of advocates rest with the State Bar Council. There are a few eligibility criteria which you must fulfil in order to get enrolled. They are:
 The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
He/she must have passed a law degree either 3-year LLB or 5-year LLB 
There is no upper age limit for enrolling in State Bar Council.
You can go for online registration process to get yourself registered. 
In the registration form you will be asked to fill up your name, email id, gender, date of birth and the security code displayed on your screen. 
After successfully signing up a new advocate account will be created and the login details will be sent to the registered email id.
Next you have to fill up personal, contact, and academic details, in addition to the employment details.
Next you will be required to upload photograph and signature, and other documents as per the format that has been given. 
Next you will be asked to pay the enrolment fees.
Finally you will have to check if the application form is filled correctly and then submit the form.
Hope this solves your query.
Regards
Nirali Nayak
Law Student

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register