LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dolphin   11 January 2020

Passport renewal post deportation from us on ec for felony

I was deported from US on felony charges for chatting online with a minor and sharing inappropriate pics. I was deported on a EC and i dont have a passport. When I landed in India, they didnt know abt my charges or any details of my passport so they entered my case as overstay in US. I need guidance on how do i go about applying for my passport? Should I declare all that happened? What will the procedure be for getting the renewed passport. Do we have any lawyers/ consultants in Mumbai who can help? Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 January 2020

Plenty, and you are an expert and can make a google search for such Advocates in Mumbai.

Rupin Dhama   12 January 2020

You can get your passport easily so don't worry if you need any help or guidance contact us.

For more information contact us on 9999121211, or email us on info.lawjunction@gmail.com. .

Rupin Singh Dhama
Law Junction

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 January 2020

You can apply for the passport once again with the details filled up in the application form for seeking reissue of passport.

If you are required to comply with further details or any other requirement then you may comply with them accordingly.

You can directly deal with this matter without the help of an advocate also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register