Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

balaji n   05 January 2020

Procedure to cancel sale deed after court decree

Hello

Can someone provide necessary steps to cancel a sale deed in registration office, obtained court decree stating sale deed is bogus and non est and in operative ....... not in good terms with my lawyer so taking it up on my own now ........ please provide steps for cancellation of sale deed in registration office with court order ...... is it purely office work(submitting necessary form in registrar office with court order attached with it) or should i again approach court, asking court to order registrar for cancellation of bogus sale deed in his books....... please guide me

Learning

9 Replies

Shashi Dhara   05 January 2020

File suit against them to cancel the deed and obtain judgement and decree.

Many thanks for your reply, please elaborate, I have already obtained a court decree and judgement stating sale deed is null and hence stands cancelled, should I file another suit to direct the registrar for cancellation in his books .........

Furnish certified judgement and decree copy to subregistrar with petition to cancel the sale deed.so he cancels sale deed as per court order and decree

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     05 January 2020

on what grounds you think your are going to challenge the sale deed. There should be solid grounds or just you are wasting time and money

Hi,

Sale deed has been challenged and won against it, my question was should I approach registrar directly or should I again approach court to direct the registrar for cancellation process

U First inform to subregistrar if they deny court orders then approach court on contempt of court.

U First inform to subregistrar if they deny court orders then approach court on contempt of court.

ashok kumar singh (Advocate)     05 January 2020

in your given facts u obtained Decree which cancelled the subjected Sale Deed, therefore the cancellation has been effected, thus you only register the Decree in office of the Directorate of Stamp Revenue and Registration, if you wish, and or  u may not register, the decree effected the cancellation.

Thanks" & Regards'

Ashok Kumar Singh,

Advocate

Justin Antony   06 January 2020

Dear Balaji,

In my will case (two registered will in the same property)I filed a suit against defendant to dismiss their case and ask direction to sub registrar to make changes in the records. difedant side case dismissed. I sent a registered request to sub registrar with judgment copy to cancel the earlier will as per the judgement. But register sent a reply that refused to cancel and ask direction from court or letter from court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register