LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas   01 December 2019

Misleading doctor certificate and creating 498a case

Hello all., My wife has registered fir on me n mom n my sisiter... Few weeks back we went to wife house to bring her back.. But they refused to talk also n made all nonsense allegations on my family.. After we coming back from der home dey have gone police station n made fir by saying dat we pulled der hairs n hitted dem etc n scolded bad words.. Dis is how fir is done n in fir case sec are 498a, n few other etc ... After dis they have send summons to whole family members for every case also.. I am tired of al dis.. Don't know what to do for dat fake fir also.

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 December 2019

You can only seek the guidance of local advocates and seek a permanent solution to face the case.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 December 2019

Who has send the summons? Is it a summons from the court or an intimation from the Police Station for the purpose of investigating the complaint?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 December 2019

Post your query in a simple "English" language for proper appreciation of facts without usage of SMS language for forming an opinion and oblige, if you have any real problem .

If you feel  it is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant records for proper analyses, professional advise and proceeding.

However, if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me with relevant case file/documents (on appointment) for appreciation, professional consultancy and advise at: Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # 9891152939                             email: majjagdish@yahoo.com or visit: vakil-saab.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register