LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mugudam   20 November 2019

Framing of charge in cheque bounce case

I'm fighting a cheque bounce case registered in 2015 in Bangalore. Accused is absent to all the hearings till now. Following is the case summary; 1. Summons 2. NBW 3. Proclamation 4. NBW with help of complainant 5. Framing of charge Next hearing is for framing of charge. As accused is absent and we do not know about his whereabouts, I'm worried court may discontinue the case after this. Please let me know what is the procedure after this. My lawyer is saying court will ask police to arrest the accused after this hearing but I have lost all the hope. Please suggest me on next course of action

Learning

2 Replies

Sb Karma   20 November 2019

Originally posted by : Mugudam
I'm fighting a cheque bounce case registered in 2015 in Bangalore. Accused is absent to all the hearings till now. Following is the case summary;
1. Summons
2. NBW
3. Proclamation
4. NBW with help of complainant
5. Framing of charge
Next hearing is for framing of charge. As accused is absent and we do not know about his whereabouts, I'm worried court may discontinue the case after this. Please let me know what is the procedure after this. My lawyer is saying court will ask police to arrest the accused after this hearing but I have lost all the hope. Please suggest me on next course of action

Your local advocate suggestion is best,because he is going through all the facts of case...so believed him...all will happens good very soon

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 November 2019

I wish your lawyer could impress upon the court to declare him proclaimed offender and get hsi property attached....our laws  are porous  and people come out of them using them as per need as an escape way...

keep fighting and Hope for better and  furnish  to  court the fresh perticulars...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register