LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepu   12 November 2019

Court marriage documents required in bangalore

What all are the documents required for court marriage? We both are from Kerala and last 5 years we are working at Bangalore. I'm Hindu and she is Christian. One of my friend told me that Id proof from head post office can be shown as address proof. Apart from rental agreement and post paid mobile bill, we don't have any other documents. Please advise for the same...

Learning

3 Replies

Varun2020   12 November 2019

D.O.B certificate/10 pass certificate, ID proof (like aadhar, voter ID etc) and address proof (rent agreement etc), 3 copy of passport size photographs are enough for marriage under special marriage act.
congratulations

rajuchowdappa   13 November 2019

Hi Deepa,

The marriage can be registered in the Sub registrar office on the respective office and the documents are the required depends upon the parties registering the marriage.

So,if you need my legal service on the marriage, you can contact me to this number 9980635871 and my office is in Bangalore 

Deepu   16 November 2019

Hi Varun, Today I went to sub registration office, Mahadevapura and one of the office told me either of us should have government issued local address proof. Otherwise it's not possible to register at different state.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register