LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhu (nothing)     09 November 2019

Promotion policy violation

Our organization is an autonomous society under ministry of Govt of India. Ministry has notified promotion policy for autonomous bodies as per which members who were joined in Group A scales are only eligible for promotion interviews. However organization violated this policy rule and gave promotions to those who joined on consolidated emoluments initially. Consolidated employees have been later regularized based on mapping exercise in which consolidated employees have been mapped to regular scale positions. Though I am on scale position against regular vacancy I was not given promotion after three attempts. Prior to which I filed case against the organization. Now can I approach hon'ble court for justice and ask for stay on promotions for those whose initial appointment is not in group A.

Learning

2 Replies

Sb Karma   10 November 2019

Originally posted by : madhu
Our organization is an autonomous society under ministry of Govt of India. Ministry has notified promotion policy for autonomous bodies as per which members who were joined in Group A scales are only eligible for promotion interviews. However organization violated this policy rule and gave promotions to those who joined on consolidated emoluments initially. Consolidated employees have been later regularized based on mapping exercise in which consolidated employees have been mapped to regular scale positions.
Though I am on scale position against regular vacancy I was not given promotion after three attempts. Prior to which I filed case against the organization.

Now can I approach hon'ble court for justice and ask for stay on promotions for those whose initial appointment is not in group A.

What was the verdict of your previous case...its important to know

And yes you can go for Apex court for verdict and demand stay.....Hope you yes it

madhu (nothing)     10 November 2019

Previous case is still pending before Hon'ble CAT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register