Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash Desai (Proprietor)     08 November 2019

Agreement to sale

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have made Agreement to Sale with Builder in Pune for Two Flats in 2016, I have taken a loan jointly on these two flats. Flats are ready but Builder has not given Completion Certificate yet. Due to financial problems I am unable to make payment for loan. Sale deed is not yet done.

Can I transfer Agreement to Sale to third party person? Is there any legal issues while transfering my rights to another?

PLEASE ADVICE AND GUIDE ME

Thank You

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     08 November 2019

Ji, is the Sale Agreement register with SRO? if so, your self, builder and third party shall execute Agreement.  consult a local lawyer having knowledge in property matters and drafting of documents.

srinu rokkam   09 November 2019

FOR ANY CHANGE OR MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT OR FOR CANCELLATION OF AGREEMENT, OR FOR MAKING A ÑEW AGREEMENT WITH NEW PERSON, CONSENT OF ALL THE PREVIOUS PARTIES ARE NEEDED. EX BANKER, BUILDER, OWNER, YOU ÀND NEW PURCHASER, ÑEW PURCHASER TO BE PAID THE AMOUNT ON HIS OWN OR TO BE ACCEPTED BY BANK TO SANCTION LOAN.

Akash Desai (Proprietor)     10 November 2019

Dear Sir,

Sale Agreement is done with SRO. But my Builder is not ready to give consent to Agreement transfer. He is avoiding me.

Bank has no problem as Third Party is going to pay loan.

Please let me know what do to in such case.

Thank You.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register